I. Name and address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is
II General information on data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
We collect and use our users' personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of our users' personal data only takes place regularly on a legal basis. An exception applies in cases where a legal basis is not apparent and the processing of the data can only be legitimized by consent.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR ) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Data may also be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
III Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
Information about the browser type and version used
(1) The user's operating system
(2) The IP address of the user
(3) Date and time of access
(4) Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
(5) Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. We also use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data is not analyzed for marketing purposes in this context.
These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after 365 days at the latest.
IP addresses are logged in full for a maximum of 24 hours. Thereafter, anonymization takes place by deleting the last octet, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
IV. Video surveillance
Security is important to us, which is why we have installed video surveillance at our main entrance, in the underground parking garage and in the parking spaces. In this way, we exercise our domiciliary rights and parking space organization in accordance with Section 4 (1) nos. 2, 3 BDSG 2018; Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR.
The maximum storage period is 24 hours. In accordance with data protection law, you have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data is being processed; if this is the case, you have a right to information about this personal data and to the information listed in detail in Art. 15 GDPR.
V. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
(Advertising) right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
Changes to the data protection standards
Should a change to these data protection standards become necessary in the future, you will always find the current status here.
Status: April 2019